Estimated Lead Time: 6 - 8 Weeks
• Shipping Weight (Kg) : 2
• The R4348B is a flame switch for continuous operation to indicate
presence or absence of a flame and to be applied in large commercial
or industrial burner installations.
• The R4348B includes a 3-pole flame relay which is energized when flame is
sensed and de-energized when "no-flame" is sensed as well as a 3-pole line
voltage "load relay". For all type of burners with unlimited capacity.
• Approvals: CE approved according EN298 (for continuous operation)
• Protection class: IP40
• Ambient temperature: -20...60C
• Maximum humidity: 90%rh
• R4348B provides potential free relay outputs enable Honeywell sensors
and amplifiers to be used with a wide range of logic circuits according
to customer needs, including a Safe Start function which checks if a flame signal
is present at burner start.
• Accepts all flame rods or all Honeywell C7012, C7027, C7035, C7044,
C7061 and C7076 optical flame detectors, by selecting the correct plug-in
• The R4348B (with rectification amplifier) will operate also with the
"former Satronic"• IRD820/1020 range of infrared sensors. Note that this
combination is NOT CE approved for use in installations that fall under
the GAD (Gas Appliances Directive).
• Note: Order mounting/wiring sub base separately.
• Outputs: 3xSPST + 2xDPDT
• Operation: Flame switch
• Flame failure response time: 1,0/2,0s
• Flame detector: Depends on plug-in amplifier
• All models
• Comment: Enhanced model with LED meter and 4-20mA output